Saturday, April 28, 2012

Legs don't get enough love!

Since I know you guys have not had enough of seeing my entire body, and obviously I do not feel I have displayed it enough *cough*douche*cough*

BUT!  What you guys have NOT seen really is my legs.  So I'll post a picture of my legs and a video of a new squat form I'm trying out.

Legs!
First, my legs.  I have actually made quite a bit of progress on my legs, adding muscle and toning.  They used to look like a couple of flab sticks.  Not anymore!

Now for a new squat video.  Using a new form to see how it feels on my knees.  The results so far is that it is easier on them.  With my other form (narrower stance and parallel squat) I was having tendon problems in my right knee.  With the new form (Bar lower on the back, wider stance and deeper squat (ass to grass as it's known)) I felt no pain in my knee.  so yay!


1 comment: